Tuesday, April 18, 2017

welcome to the house of coughing .... 2017-4-18 ....



..  this has been our house for the last 3 weeks.....   plus Antibiotics ....



... unfortunately Mum caught Hubby's cold and it went to her chest ....   she hasn't stopped coughing for the last 10 days....   she is so exhausted, poor thing ...  xxxxx

Mum has spent a lot of daytime sleeping in front of the heater in the lounge room .....   this is something she refused to do  until now .


 When Mum got up this morning she said she felt a bit better and she isn't coughing as much ....   hopefully she has turned the corner and is in recovery mode at last ....  answered prayer ....  xxxxx


Hubby has fully recovered ... xxx




....     My Iceberg rose ......



.............     this is the smallest Hydrangea head I have ever seen.....   all the large normal size heads have changed to Autumn browns....  then this little one burst into bloom .....  I love it ...  xx

I bought a couple of cushions for the lounge in the back room.......  I thought it was time to brighten it up and put something pretty in there... we always kept the lounge plain with no cushions because of Kyton being in this room all the time... I felt it was start fresh time .......


..  I brought out the plastic trolley and the lovey airy plant ...... I think it has a relaxed Retro feel to it now....     I'm really happy with the look ..  xxxxx


...  have a great day .....  
 .. Barb  xxxx





















4 comments:

  1. So glad to hear your mum has turned the corner. The new cushions are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .. thanks River... xxxx
      I hope she is well enough to go the her grandsons wedding on 5th May ... it's in the Blue Mountains and will be cold ... planning to take mum in her wheelchair with blankets... she wants to just use her walker but I don't think she'll be strong enough .. xxxxxxxxx

      Delete
  2. Was this just after you had your flu shots I know they do work but I always get a cold too.
    Merle.............

    ReplyDelete
  3. .. no ... only Mum had a flu shot and this cold/flu started over a week later... flatly refuses to go to hospital... has started her second lot of antibiotics... she can't stop coughing and spitting up gunk ... xxx .... Barb xx

    ReplyDelete