Tuesday, April 25, 2017

.. tag time ..among other things .. 2017-4-25 ...


I have enjoyed creating more tags for Christmas......  
 they are all glittered and laminated ... I'm really happy with them ....
will be doing a lot more during the next few months .....


...I love the look of them all tumbled together......   I enjoyed making the tassels ....    and each tag is individually coloured ... not one colouring cut up ..   more fun this way....    xxxxxx


I've done a few more felt decorations too .....

I plan to do more of these and they will have tassels too ...  

I'm into tassels this year ...  xxxxxx


We are doing Rule of Thirds on the Nature page this week ....   I put up this photo of a Dandelion from our front yard ....
..  it shows other weeds as well ......
.... so...  I thought I'd share what my hubby refers to as the 'front lawn' ....
He would really like to have grass out the front , but this is where we park our car ..   lol  lol ....


 ... between the 'lawn' and this Monster Choko Vine ...   the front of our house is a bit different to the average house front ...


...  we probably wouldn't rate very high on the Street Appeal Meter ....     \o/   \o/   ...


the Autumn rains have made everything grow really well  ...   nice and green .. xxx



..  some of the lovely flowers from the arrangement my brother brought  us for Easter ..








.. all that is left now are a few daisies on their last legs ..... I put a clear photo frame in front of them to support them for this photo ....
...  I'm going to use this photo for tomorrow's theme of Rectangle ......   trying to be a bit creative ..... lol ....

Have a great day .....  
...  Barb  xxxxxx


9 comments:

  1. Perhaps you should think about paving that section of the 'lawn', it must get rather muddy there in winter. The decorations are lovely, are the tags for the tree or are they gift tags?
    Your flower photos are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... paving would be great River .. I'd like that .. but hubby wants grass where there hasn't been grass for over 40 years ... go figure .. xxxx
      The tags are for the tree or for hanging on door knobs .. xxxx

      Delete
  2. I thought you were paving out the front.
    I have lots of weeds too, you have been busy with your christmas tags.
    Merle..........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .. well ..I thought we were too ... but hasn't happened .. xx
      I'm enjoying doing the tags .. they'l look great on trees or door knobs ... xxxxx

      Delete
  3. Oh Barb, you are very creative and artistic. Love the tasseled tags. Very nice. Your felt decorations are darling, too. You could even make them for a small Christmas tree. Oh, that would be so colorful! Nice job! Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .. glad you like my decorations .... I like doing things like this ....they will look nice on a Christmas tree .. xxxxx

      Delete
  4. Your Christmas tags and decorations look great Barb. I think your beautiful federation house has lots of character.

    ReplyDelete
  5. .. thank you Cheryl ....I do like fiddling and making things ...
    Our house is a semi detached house and it does have some nice features ....like patterned ceilings .. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .. Cheryl ... sorry I haven't visited you, but I don't do Google + .... I found it confusing so I deleted my account a long time ago ...
      thank you for visiting me .. xxx ... Barb xxx

      Delete