Wednesday, March 15, 2017

two nice things ... and a mess... 2017-3-15



  .....  First nice thing ...... was my hubby removing the broken printer from the 'Office'   and packing up some of his bits and pieces so I can have somewhere I can use the Laminator without cluttering up the dining room table ...  he only uses the office for storage and to use the new printer .... so now I have some usable Laminating space...    I do like laminating things ....



I plan to laminate most of my colourings and some Christmas tree decorations.....  will be fun......


... Second nice thing ...... was receiving  a wedding invitation from my nephew....  the wedding will be outdoors in the mountains ... and the theme is Forest Fantasy with Titania, Queen of the Fairies.
It will be so much fun ..   I'm looking forward to it ....  

...  the invitation is beautiful and came in an envelope with a lovely Wax Seal ...  Mum was delighted with it  and is looking forward to going to the wedding ....
... now I'm thinking about what colours to wear ...  what would a Forest Fairy wear .. ????


Lately the weather has been wonderful...   rain showers and sunshine.....    Can't hang out the washing ... but the garden loves it ......

... and the Mess ..... is hubby's treasured Choko Vine ....  it has become a monster  ... it covers the fence and is strangling my Snapdragons ..  
... every day I have to re-twist the tendrils back onto the vine and off the Snappies ..... but I'm not allowed to cut it back ..... \o/ ..... I think the people in the units next door might get some chokos  when it fruits ...  there is a lot of vine on their side of the fence ......






Our hydrangeas stopped blooming and the flowers were fading nicely .. I love the colours they go as they fade....  


...  but today I noticed a couple of new  small flowers ...   they are so cute ...




..  I've let this weed grow through the old bench seat ...   just for fun....


 Have a great day .....   Barb   xxxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. A forest fairy wedding! How exciting :)
    I like laminated things, but don't have a laminator and the plastic sleeves aren't cheap I think. I usually take anything to Officeworks if I want it laminated.
    What will you do with all the chokoes? That weed looks good and strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. .. hi River ... I will make pineapple and choko jam ... it's delicious...
    I pull most of these weeds out .. they are everywhere... but I let some grow taller if they are in an good spot ... it doesn't matter how many times I 'weed' them out , they always come back ..
    I love Officeworks ... I'm making laminated door hangers/ bookmarks ..... not suitable for Officeworks to do ...
    have a great day ... Barb xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fairy wedding, will you and Mavis wear wings and Kevin a pixie cap, sounds like a lot of fun.
    As I've been away at the babies place [It's their house now] all week and only home on weekends my garden has taken over with all this rain more growth than all summer a bit of a clean up is needed.
    Merle............

    ReplyDelete
  4. .. no we wont .. hahaha...
    I'm wearing my multi-coloured floaty coat and Mum and Kevin will just go in normal clothes ...
    .. doesn't take long for the garden to get a bit out of hand...
    I'm loving the photos of the babies .. xxxxxx
    ,, Barb xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Barb..we are all getting stuck into making decorations for the wedding here..so busy!! I guess the rain is making that choko vine very happy, lol! We have a lot to prune back here too..when the rain stops. Enjoy your laminating! :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. .. thanks Trish .... Kevin won't cut back the choko yet .. it has flowers on it and we want a nice crop of fruit .....
    I'm having fun deciding on Christmas ideas ..

    I hope the wedding decorations go well for you ... wish I could help with them ..
    have a great day .... Barb xxx

    ReplyDelete