Thursday, March 23, 2017

.. some Christmas ideas ... 2017-3-23

Hello ...

Our choko vine is covered with flowers and we are hoping for a  good crop ....

... and my Sedum is blooming .. ..  the ants love it .......






..  on to crafting .....

 I've had a great time fiddling with my laminator ..... and I have decided on some  little gifts .....

...  some small tree hangers and some bookmarks ....  




                    .........   some of these will be decorated with pinking shears   .............

                                                            ... and then laminated......

                       ..............  the small hangers will have tassels on then   .................



                       ................I'm now making tassels  using fine crochet cotton ......    







              ........  I'm going to be making some felt decorations as well  ... these are my first efforts......




.........  I'm thinking I might embroider some of the hearts and maybe put tassels on them too .....

 ........   I will be doing some stars and diamonds  as well  as the trees and hearts ........


I will be able to do these while playing Yahtzee with Mum in the afternoons and while watching television at night ...  all sorted and organised ...

 I'm looking forward to creating some pretty things ........

 
 Have a great day ....
...   Barb  xxxxx









6 comments:

  1. I love the little felt decorations, I remember making similar things in school, I think 2nd grade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. .. glad you like them River.. they never go out of style .. I'm enjoying working with felt again ... xxxxx
    Barb xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb your laminated coloured pages look fantastic like that! I love the way you've cropped some for smaller decorations..very pretty. And I love the felt trees and heart too. Those tassles look good. Looks like you have plenty of lovely things to work on for Christmas. I'm off today to stat making chair trims with Lotti's mum. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .. glad you like my crafty things Trish, thanks ....
      .. I plan to give these out to adults and family. I'm not doing throw away fun things for the little kids this year.
      Hope the chair trimming goes well .. xxxx
      Barb xxx

      Delete
  4. Barb, you are truly a crafty critter! How darling the bookmarks are, and the hearts! Love them. Hope your hubs is doing well, and your Mama, too. And you! Thank you so much for your sweet visits. Love them. Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...thanks Susan ... I just like to fiddle and play with with creating things ... xxxx... sorry it took me so long to answer your lovely comment ....... my latest post has updates on Mum and Hubby ,..... xxx
      ...Barb xxx

      Delete