Monday, February 6, 2017

..Roller Coaster Ride....

..  Roller coaster  ride ......


.... hubby decided to go off his pain medications..  just stop, just like that ...
in less than 12 hours he became a very agitated, stressed out person.
 He wanted to be off the meds quickly so he would be able to drive our car and not rely on our daughter to take us where we needed to go.
We were able to get him to quickly see his doctor who was able to convince him to stay on the pain meds and reduce them gradually...   they worked out a schedule for this and hubby is going fine now.... which is good.
We are only dealing with the normal roller coaster moods from his Aspergers/ Bi-polar now .. ....
Thank The Good Lord.


OKAY .....

Back to sharing the nice things now ......

                                       



       ....  our Breakfast corner with it's new Coffee sign ....  Coffee and Toast, anyone .....


.... I turned my photo board into a Memorial to Kyton using some of our favourite pics .....


.. I loved this small Hydrangea flower in our garden......    so sweet...



..  I've started back colouring and doing some hand crafts....   good to be doing things again after the Christmas rush ...



What I have started to do is go through the last 3 years of (almost) daily photos that I have taken for the Photo pages I belong to, and put them into categories.
My brother wanted as many photos of Mum for the slide show he did for her party.....then we wanted photos of Kyton put into a single folder so we could do our little memorial of him.
So far I have categories for ... Food, Flies, Spiders,  Trees, Flowers Mum and Kyton...... with more to come...
It's nice to see the daily folders getting emptier as I go through them  ...  some are empty and deleted...   ..  whoo hooo... happy....  xxx


                                ...  I did this one last week ......   I love Owls .......




.... just a couple of flowers from my sister's garden .................  so delicate, I love them .........



..  I hope I don't upset anybody with this photo, but I was excited to photograph this striped fly .... have never seen one like it before......   I like bug and insect photos .....  


 I'm going now and will see you all soon ..........   Barb   xxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Hello Barb. So glad you keep engagingly busy and productive. That is beyond awesome! Also glad your hubby is back on his meds and will get off of them gradually. Have a wonderful week. Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Susan. Thanks for visiting. I do like to keep busy doing gentle things.. Need to incorporate more exercise .. hehehe.... You have a great week too... Barb xx

      Delete
  2. Is that a hoverfly? They're good in the garden, eating aphids and other not nice bugs.
    I like your memorial board and the coffee corner is nice too. I don't envy the roller-coaster ride at all. I imagine it would be a bit like walking on eggshells around people who react and blow up unexpectedly all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...It's not a Hover fly River... Hover flies have long slender bodies and are black and gold ... I'll put a photo of one in my next post .. I love them...
    Glad you like my board and coffee spot...
    and .... yes it's like eggshells ..xxxxx. Barb xxxx

    ReplyDelete