Sunday, February 12, 2017

.. Excited .... 2017-2-12 ...

.....   YES ..... I'm excited about my photo .......

..   I'm very happy with how this photo turned out .......it is one I took last year of some of the plum blossoms on our tree....  I had it enlarged, laminated and framed....   It is hanging over my Fridge and freezer in the dining room ......      I love it .....  so do Hubby and Mum ....

..this is a view from further away .....    I'm excited to see it framed on the wall ...



 


...the sorting of my digital photos is coming along really well....   I'm well over half way through them now ...






                                   ..  this is a Hover Fly ......  I get a lot of these in my garden........



..                       ..  a lovey, single Geranium flower  ..................



                                                            .......  Tree Begonia flower buds ..............




                         .........  I love how the bark on this tree shreds and curls......  





............  found these little grasshoppers on my 4 o'clock plant...   they were so tiny ........




 ...............  Do you like my Cleopatra..... I always thought she wore more clothes than this .........


..  a neighbour in the units next door is feeding the Currawongs...   this one was having a lovely treat .....




....  have a great day .......   Barb  xxxx












6 comments:

  1. Barb, your blown up poster photo is wonderful! Actually, all your photos shine. You should put them into a book and then sell it! You have a blessed gift of taking splendid photos. Hope your Sunday is wonderful. Thanks for all your visits to my posts, too. Love when you stop by. Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... thank you for your lovely comments Susan.... I think you should put your beautiful photos in a book too....
      ..we have a lovely couple of days here.. cool and comfortable.... hope it lasts until Autumn.. Barb xxxx

      Delete
  2. The plum blossoms photo is beautiful, the greys and whites with the touch of green is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .. thanks River.. I am so happy with the photo .... the shadows and light were exactly what I wanted.... Barb xxx

      Delete
  3. Great photo. Being a professional photographer since 2008, it is important to like your own work. I have just recently started framing some of mine and hanging them. Enjoy your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. .. thank you very much Pam .. I appreciate your encouragement.. xxxxxx ... I do have a display board where I put some of my photos I print out at postcard size.... xx ....Barb xxx

    ReplyDelete