Sunday, January 1, 2017

.. Happy 1st of January 2017......



  Hello everyone....

 ...We are looking forward to a great 2017....   starting with Mum's party on the 14th January.....

I will be taking plenty of photos to share this day with you all..  xxxx


Our family gave us a wonderful Christmas full of beautiful food and lots of happy smiles....

Mary drove us to our friend's place on Christmas Day ..



..  wonderful food, happy pets and a Virtual Reality  game machine meant a great time for all. This is hubby going on the roller coaster ride...  xxxxx

On Boxing Day, our daughter Mary's family came and surprised her, and us, with a complete Christmas Lunch ..  it was wonderful..  xxx




..this is our daughter Mary and her husband and family...and Mum ...
It was the best surprise ever..   they are all wonderful.. xxxx


then on the 27th.. my brothers came with a lovely lunch to share with Mum and us....



...then..  on the 28th our daughter Sue and her daughter Elizabeth  came for lunch.....  this was the last of the Christmas food .....

 a wonderful special Christmas with our family and friends......


I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas ...  and I'm sending the very best of wishes for a fabulous 2017..  to all..  xxxxx


...  Barb  xxxxx

8 comments:

  1. Hello Barb. Happy New Year to you and to all your family. Looks like you had lots of company during the holiday. I think that is what makes it special. Thanks, too, for all your sweet visits to my posts. You are a sweet blog friend and I wish you the happiest of new years to come. Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .. Thank you Susan.... I wish you a happy and Blessed 2017....
      Thanks for visiting me.... Barb xxxx

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a great christmas glad everyone is feeling better now , hope the new tear is a good one.
    Merle..............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .. thanks Merle.. Kevin is still going to physio twice a week and has to do exercises every day.... he is on crutches... be a long while before he can drive I think.. xxxx

      Delete
  3. I think other people bringing lunch for a few days is a great Christmas gift!
    I hope your mum has a lovely birthday.
    I wouldn't like to go on a roller coaster, not even virtually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ..thanks River... the festive food was great.... Mum loved seeing everybody....
      Mum has already chosen what she is wearing to her party... I think she is just a little excited.. xxx
      ..I didn't do the virtual roller coaster.. xxxxxx
      ... Barb xx

      Delete
  4. Great photos, Barb..I love them. 2017 will be a good year for our family, don't you think? ..lots of lovely celebrations for us all to look forward to! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. .. hi Trish.... yes I think 2017 will be a great year... starting with Mum's party on Saturday xxxxx

    ReplyDelete