Sunday, December 11, 2016

... Around the House.. 2016-12-11 ...

..  first up.....  Hubby Update  .....   he is doing well with his physio and will probably be home for Christmas......
....  he is pleased with his progress  .....


I bought a new kettle because the hot water dispenser was recalled ..   they all had a potential fault that could cause a fire.......   I love my new tilting kettle .....




I trimmed the plumbago hedge today..  I think it will be a while before Hubby will be able to do it  ....




I was using the long handled cutters ......

...and this little fellow jumped onto them... lucky I saw him xxx



...   some white begonia flowers     .....


...  Kyton hunting in the garden  .....

.... His own personal doorway  .....



''  a lovely little grouping by Mother Nature ....  on the nature strip outside my house ...


....   Mum's hydrangeas.....



... our Choko vine taking over the house  .....

.....  a study in RED.....

..  I'll leave you with a lovely little creeper that is invading my pot plants......


....  have a good day ......
...   Barb  xxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you saw the praying mantis and didn't clip him in half, it's the time of year they start coming out after the winter, but I haven't seen mine yet.
    Hubby does look like he's doing well, I like the extended handles on the walker. I think all walkers should have them, I see too many elderly people here hunched over their walkers because they are too low.
    Your garden is looking lovely, my mum would have liked your white begonia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Barb. Glad your hubs is on-the-mend. Poor fellow. He probably misses all of you something terrible. Nice photos. Love the hydrangea, especially. Thanks for all your sweet visits. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see Kevin getting around again.
    Merle...........

    ReplyDelete