Wednesday, November 30, 2016

.. our Kris Kringle get together without Hubby .... 2016-11-30 ..

..   well......   my hubby is in hospital with a broken hip.....
.. he fell when he was putting up the Christmas lights..
I didn't say anything in my last post because we were still waiting for all the scans and x-ray results..
It was a clean break and it has been operated on and now he has a plate and pins on the bone...
  He should be going into rehab in a few more days .... and hopefully home for Christmas .....




Our get together was last Sunday....  it was a nice day...   the food was wonderful....




....  Mum and my sister-in-law ...   enjoying lunch ......

.... plenty of space to play and have fun  ....

..   all the presents waiting to be handed out.....

..  my daughter Sue wearing some of the things I made as little gifts for everyone......

...   grandies playing totem tennis.....

...........   the desserts didn't last long  ........

...  close up of the cake my eldest Granddaughter made for us..  xxxx ...........

....  getting all excited as the presents were being handed out.........

......  this is one of my great grandsons.... he was extremely happy with his gifts ........

This was the first year I didn't organise the Get together....   and it was great to be able to relax and watch it all happening....My girls did a great job.......  Thank you everybody xxx


..  these are my Button Tree -Dream Catcher -Feather Thingies that I made with lashings of glitter and sparkle...   they were popular I'm pleased to say.....

.....   Have a great Day......   Barb  xxxxx




7 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about the broken hip :( but pleased it is a clean break and will mend well. The get together went well I see, what a great day and you got to relax this time. Nice to be able to hand over these things to the younger set.
    That cake is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. .. thanks River.... the get-together was great. My girls did a wonderful job and it's now their's to do for the next 20 years.
    Hubby will be going to rehab for physio in the next couple of days.. have now idea how long that will be for.. but he is good in himself.. xxxx
    The cake was special.. xx
    ... have a good day .... Barb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Barb...So, SO sorry to hear of hubby's fall and injury. Oh, the poor fellow. I do hope he can be home soon. Thank goodness you had the celebration earlier. Take good care, Barb. Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .. thanks Susan.... the get together was after Hubby had his fall... he was in hospital and missed it xxxx ...Barb xxx

      Delete
  4. i am really sorry for you hubby's pain dear .
    i am sure after treatment he will join you soon for Christmas .
    lovely family pics and gathering fun .
    have a safe and blessed Christmas ahead dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .. thank you baili.... he is getting around with a walker now and is in a rehabilitation hospital with a heated pool... he'll be getting on going physio treatment now... xxxxx ...... Barb xxx

      Delete
  5. Testimony of Restoration with the help of Martinez Lexie(Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com OR +18168926958)..

    I have been in financial mess for the past months, I'm a single mum with kids to look after. My name is Renee Joan Rothell, and am from Ridley Park, Pennsylvania. A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about Mr Martinez Lexie of ( Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com ); that he can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. She advised, I gave it a try because she and some of her colleagues were rescued too by this Godsent lender with loans to revive their dying businesses and paying off bills. so I mailed him and explain all about my financial situation and therefore took me through the loan process which was very brief and easy.. After that my loan application worth 78,000.00 USD was granted, all i did was to follow the processing and be cooperative and today I am a proud business owner sharing the testimony of God-sent Lender. You can as well reach him through the Company website: http://lexieloans.bravesites.com OR text: +18168926958



    ReplyDelete