Sunday, November 6, 2016

... Garden bits.... 2016-11-6 ...



  ..  it's been quite lovely in the Garden lately.....  so I thought I'd share a few photos......


.. my large epiphyllum has flowered....  I love the glow on the leaves and the little touches of purple ..




..the Crown of Thorns had some red and green flowers on it and in the sunshine they looked orange...



... here's a couple of touches of rust. ...  and my favourite little cover up plant  xx















 ...just as well I like to photograph 'weeds' .....   we have a nice variety in the garden  .......



....  this is looking straight down onto the top of one of the Bromelaid flowers... I love the ants.....




.. these trees are in the street near my house....... and here is my little semi- house .....



....   will be back soon with some more of the Christmas things I'm making....... I'm having fun  xxxxxx

.... have a lovely day.....   Barb  xxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful weeds Barbara, almost as pretty as the real flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .. thanks River... I think so too.. xxxx .. B

      Delete
  2. The weeds are pretty too and easier to grow sometimes, I often have a fine crop.
    Merle..............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .. some weeds are wonderful... and I agree Merle.. easier to grow.. xxxx B

      Delete