Sunday, November 20, 2016

Christmas is coming.. .. 2016-11-20..




  .....  yesterday Hubby put up some Christmas lights...   he loves Christmas lights and puts them on the front of the house and all through the house.....





....  today I added a few touches of my own.......

..  hubby likes this little old couple ..I put some holly in her hair and put the red and green trees half behind them and then added the gold tinsel trees ...  I love tinsel..

....  my kitchen window and window sill ..... ...   I love the little chefs..

...  this is a vase of baubles and  berries put inside a large bowl with more baubles and bells  .....

..  this is a tray with a tree shaped chocolate tin and a fabric bowl...  the fruit is real and I will add more as we eat these pieces.....


Our Kris Kringle get together is being held at my son's house next Sunday..  27th Nov.  ....  we are all looking forward to it.....  will take photos to show you the food and festivities......


...   Have a good day  xxxxx
 ... Barb  xxxxxx


8 comments:

  1. Hi Barb. Festive, festive, festive. Soooo pretty. Love your hubby's lights and your special Christmas touches. Tis the season! Thanks for all your sweet visits to my posts, too. Have a wonderful week and a season filled with joy. Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ..thanks Susan..... I love Christmas decorating xxxxx
      Glad you like my touches... I'm sure there'll be more to come xxx
      I enjoy your blog..... Barb xxxxx

      Delete
  2. You have some nice touches and some very different pieces I like the old couple too.
    Merle...................

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ..thanks Merle xxx I do like decorating for Christmas... Barb xxx

      Delete
  3. It all looks great, Barb! Nice and cheery for Christmas! Trish xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .. thanks Trish.... it will still be up for Mum's birthday xxxx ... Barb xxx

      Delete
  4. I love your decorations :)
    I like Christmas lights too, but prefer to see them on other's houses rather than go to all the trouble here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. . I prefer lights on other peoples houses too River...
      hubby likes to leave them up and switched off all year long... but I hate that, the lights look dead and ugly... I won't let him do that any more.. 1 year was more than enough.... sorry for the rant...
      I do like experimenting and changing decorations though ... xxxxx .... Barb xxx

      Delete