Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Food Glorious Food ... 2016-9-28 ..


 Hello...
 The biggest thing in our daily life at the moment is FOOD .....

Hubby's Doctor has told him he has to go on an eating plan to lose weight because he is heading for more health problems if he doesn't lose weight soon.

I'm joining him on this adventure as I need to lose some weight too.....


.........  this is Bolognaise with Cauliflower rice.....  it was delicious...


  ...........  this is Steak with salad and a sauce from the pan juices and creme fraiche...  beautiful...

............  this is prawns (shrimp)  with Greek Salad .....I had this at the club on Monday......

.... now this one is Warm beetroot and orange slices on a  bed of chinese cabbage with walnuts and sardines.....   we all really liked this ...you could use other fish  ......

                                                  ...   baked pork with salad....  

I won't go on any more...  lol  ......

I'm just happy Hubby is liking it enough to plan to stick with it....   I love salad warm or cold...  

I'm cooking Potato and pasta for Mum and she has a sandwich for lunch and weet bix for breakfast as she normally does ..... for us it's super low carb....
..So glad hubby is off the meal replacement shakes    he was always hungry...  with this plan he's not hungry at all....
...  and ....  he has lost 3 kg in 10 days.....  
I lost 1.5 kg   in this time ...  loving it...   xxxxx


Can't leave without a flower .....



... and a feather ......


...   have a good day ....     Barb  xxxxx                                                                                                             

6 comments:

  1. awwww, good for you guys, the men always loose more weight quicker but perhaps that's better for him!!!

    my husband recently lost 30 pounds, easily. when i diet, i loose nothing and i am miserable. all of this food looks so good...i always thought if someone would shop for me and prepare it for me, and just call me when it's ready. i think i could do it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .. thanks Debbie..... we have tried to lose weight before... hubby was successful but put it all back on ...I just didn't lose much at all.. we both like our treats too much..... Barb xxxxx

      Delete
  2. Cauliflower rice?? what is that please? I need to lose thirty pounds, so I probably should stop eating my way through a large tin of chocolates someone recently gave me as a gift for helping with unpacking when he moved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .. River is just a fancy way of saying chopped cauliflower.... you only use the flowerettes and put them in a blender until they look like little grains of rice, then bake or steam ... just tastes like cauli.... lol....
      we are on a low carb eating plan... lots of salads .. I like it so far.. I'm not hungry...
      .. Barb xxx

      Delete
  3. The food looks pretty good lots of different stuff if it works I will try it, but I do like my chocolate.
    Merle.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. .. it's great so far Merle.... mainly meat, fish, chicken, cheese, beans and salad.. xxxx ... no bread, rice, pasta, potatoes, pumpkin for the rapid weight loss part of the plan.... xxxxx Barb xxx

    ReplyDelete