Saturday, August 13, 2016

Spring is early this year.... 2016-8-13 ..



  ... according to the calendar we still have nearly 3 weeks to Spring...  but I've been seeing Spring everywhere in the garden....

..  the bare branches of the plum tree are starting to swell with buds ..  won't be long now before it's covered with blossoms and leaves...

                                                                 ...buds on the Crucifix  Orchids   ........                        

     
                                          ... and the umbrella tree has new leaves too.....

                   The snapdragons seem to bloom on and off all year.. as does the Iceberg rose  ......



 ... even this scruffy hanging pot looks cute with its spider webs in the sunlight.......



I took all these photos earlier today ...  it was so lovely and mild outside ....  I hope it's a beautiful day wherever in the world you are today........

...  hugs....  Barb  xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Oh Barbara. Lovely photos. You are preparing for spring as we are getting ready to say adieu to summer. Ahhhhh. Thank you so much for your visits. Love them. Take care and have a good rest of the day. Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .. Hi Susan... I'm so looking forward to full on Spring and it's warm and pretty months. I'm glad you liked my photos... thanks xxx Barb xxx

      Delete
  2. It is early this year a nice change from the cold but lets hope the summer is not to hot.
    Merle.................

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .. hi Merle.. I'm not looking forward to Summer at all... I'd like Spring and Autumn all year round..give summer and winter a miss.If only xxBarb xxx

      Delete
  3. spring is always so beautiful, so hopeful!! we are heading into fall, my favorite time of year! your images are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. .. thanks Debbie... Autumn /Fall is my favourite season too.. love the gorgeous colours of the trees.. I'm glad you like my photos.. xxx ...... Barb xxx

    ReplyDelete