Thursday, July 21, 2016

.. what I've been doing... 2016-7-20


..   hi....

This is 2 of this weeks photos for one of the photo pages I belong to.....

we are doing the alphabet at the moment...  

I'm happy with my T photo..
..  this is ..  my afternoon Tea at Two, Today....



.. this is an edited photo for O.....   old dead leaves on my begonia .....




..  Mum went to the club for lunch on Monday..  it was a lovely afternoon with friends...

. here we are with our  friend and his son ....
..  and here is Hubby and me having coffee  ....




here's my son and daughter-in-law's 2 dogs....
the bigger one is Lucy, she is a Bull Arab...   and the other one is Stella, a Staffie...
as you can see they have destroyed their bedding..    they are too big for me... but.. I do like Staffies..









some recent Winter skies ...












                                                                                                                                                                    


........ some happy Marigolds to say Goodbye For Now.......... hugs......  Barb     xxxxx

6 comments:

  1. I like your Tea at Two photo and of course all of the others too.
    Nice to have lunch at the club with family, your mum is looking well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. .. thanks River.. she is getting her strength back slowly.... Glad you like the Tea at Two photo.. I had fun doing it.. xxx hugs... Barbxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Tea for Two photo! Your dogs are cute. My Madi won't sleep in a dog bed, I have bought 3 that I can remember and she either tore it up or simply wouldn't get in it. So I took an extra pillow and sleep on it,she loves it...strange little bugger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ..thanks Sylvia... glad you like my tea photo ..xxxx
      Dogs can be strange, that's for sure.. hugs.. Barb xxxx

      Delete
  4. How long is Bob's son in Sydney.
    Nice photo of you and hubby.
    Merle...............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .. Merle.. Damian left today, Sunday 24... xxxx
      I like the photo too.. May took it.. xxxx hugs.. Barb xxx

      Delete