Thursday, June 16, 2016

..... my OCD has kicked in.. 2016-6-16



  ..... I'm having fun making scarves ...   like about 2 dozen or more scarves....  OCD can be a blessing sometimes.....



and this lot will be the last of my friend Edna's yarn and mine as well......  the bagged yarn is 3 scarves waiting to be crocheted ....


...  there are enough scarves for everyone in Edna's family to have one each....   I'm happy for that...  but it is sad that Edna herself will know nothing about it because she doesn't remember that she had  a yarn stash....

As you can see, I like varigated colours....   I like to use 2 sometimes 3 strands and because there wasn't enough of any one colour to do this..  I mixed them up..  I used a size 10mm hook to do them.


...  I did a few beanies too.....



I found this patterns on Pinterest and tried them out...   I like them and will be doing more to give away at Christmas.....  one used the ring pull tabs off drink cans... ant the other uses buttons.....


......aren't they cute...  xxxx




I have tried all different plants on my front verandah and nothing grows properly there..  so I finished making my rocks a feature..  I do like rocks....
..   neat....  tidy ...  no weeding...... no watering......   uncluttered.....    I love it......




..   this is my youngest Great Grandson....  he turned 1 on the 12 th of this month..... my daughter, his Nan,  brought him over for a visit while his parents went out for his Dad's birthday which is the day before his......  ....  here he is trying to eat a red onion...  he's gorgeous......




I'll leave you with a photo of my Iceberg Rose......
.................Hugs......  Barb  xxxx

7 comments:

  1. They do grow up fast he is quite the little man now, you have been busy so many scarves but it is good knitting weather now.
    Merle................

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ..thanks Merle... he is a cute little boy.... I pan to make scarves for Edna's nursing home now.. xxx
      hugs... Barb xxxx

      Delete
  2. Look at that gorgeous little boy! He's so sweet. I love babies.
    The scarfs all look lovely and now I'm thinking I could knit a few and give them to the local homeless centre to hand out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .. hello River...thanks, he is a cutie for sure... xxxx I hope you have fun with the scarves.. xxx

      Sorry to take so long to answer your comment..... we have been having internet problems.. and Mum has been sick... getting back on track now..
      ...hugs ... Barb xxxxx

      Delete
  3. OCD, in this case, is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .. thanks Debbie....I do have to watch myself though, I've been known to 'collect' up to 3 dozen bras in the past... not all at once(lol) xxxx ..
      ..hugs Barb xxx

      Delete
    2. .. thanks Debbie....I do have to watch myself though, I've been known to 'collect' up to 3 dozen bras in the past... not all at once(lol) xxxx ..
      ..hugs Barb xxx

      Delete