Saturday, May 14, 2016

button flowers and Mother's day .. 2016-5-14




It's Saturday and the sun is out but it's cool...  perfect Autumn weather ......

The washing won't dry, no wind...  but that's not a problem..  

First to Mother's Day......





......  we all had some photo fun.....   well I did..  it was a great afternoon ...







The flowers Mum and I received were beautiful...    we still have some in vases a week later...  xxxxx

I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day too........   it's a special day..  xxxxxx

I have finished making the  'funky' sleeveless jumper for the grand daughter of a friend of mine.....

....  she loves it...
 and I discovered how to make  crocheted flower buttons...   I love them......


I knitted a hat for her grand son and a yellow hat to go with the jumper..  with flower buttons on it....
...  I'm happy with the results....    I'm back to crocheting scarves now..........


Here's a beautiful flower stalk on my Coleus plant....  I love the little flowers they get......




Hope you all had a  wonderful week  and  I'll see you soon ......
Hugs.... Barb  xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. The hats and jumper are cute.
    Looks like a pretty good mothers and grandmothers day.
    Merle................

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .. we did have a nice day Merle.... the knitting ended up OK.. I was happy with the hat.. xxxx Barb xxx

      Delete
  2. Nice coleus flower.
    That jumper looks like a good pattern for a hot water bottle cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .. you're right about the hot water bottle cover..the jumper is basically just a rectangle with a hole in the top .. the coleus is pretty.. Barb xxxx

      Delete