Sunday, March 6, 2016

Autumn is coming .... yay... 2016-3-6

..  I'm feeling little touches of Autumn weather here in Sydney Australia.....   the days are getting windier and the heat of Summer is lessening....  
Great weather for washing and drying...



Leaves are starting to change colour, too .......


 I'm looking forward to cold Nights...   love having the windows open when it's cold....   I drive Hubby and Mum crazy...  


Hubby has joined a local Darts Club.....   he hasn't played darts for many years but is enjoying himself......
We now have our own darts set up in our Back Room ....  which I call the Play Room.......
Hubby has spent days getting everything 'just right'  for practice and play..


...  he's a happy man now....   and I'm glad it ended up on his side of the room.... he wanted to hang it on the front of my craft shelving.....  I was horrified..  so pleased his plan changed without me having to be too definite with my opinions...




Merle, Mum and I have decided to try  going to Bingo every second week to see if that helps Mum... she is very, very tired these days.....  which is totally understandable at her age....






... Jules, our Cocktiel turned 16 in January this year and Kyton will be 13 this month.....  we really are a household of 'Oldies'  xxxx
... Ky still likes to help with the gardening.....  




...some local Lorrikets that come into the block of units/flats next door to us ....  there are a lot of trees and they go from balconies to trees on and off all day.....  very pretty... but Noisy..  xxxxx








..  I hope you have a wonderful day and I hope that Spring is starting to show it face in the Northern Hemisphere ... like Autumn is here......  

I'm going to put some of my colouring in pages on my other blog....   Through my Eyes   .. if you are interested to visit...
 

Hugs to all ...

Barb  xxxxx


6 comments:

  1. Two post in one day you are enterprising.
    It is still very warm out our way no sign of Autumn yet.
    A lovely day today.
    Merle...........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .. Hi Merle... I feel like it's Autumn and that's good enough for me... hehehehe....
      Great weather actually.. xxxx
      ... hugs... Barb xxxx

      Delete
  2. We had a real taste of autumn today, a thunderstorm! We have the Clipsal 500 car races on so they had to drive in the wet.
    I do the open door for cold air too, my back door opens right into my bedroom, so I sleep with it open all winter while I snuggle under the quilts. I prefer breathing cold air while I sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .. Hi River ... Hubby watched the car races today.. well...all weekend really... I saw the rain.
      I like breathing cold air at night, too....
      Have a great day.. hugs... Barb xxx

      Delete
  3. Hello Barb. What a lovely post. I loved seeing Jules. Oh, what a beauty! So glad your hubby is having fun with his darts. Oh my gosh, autumn! Here we are waiting for spring which is right around the corner. Barb, thank you so much for your visits to my posts and your sweet comments, too. You are the best! Sending hugs to you, Mum and all! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. .. Hello Susan... glad you liked my post.. Jules doesn't like being handled any more, he's a bit funny in his old age... but.. he will come and sit on your shoulder if you go into the aviary.
    I'll pass on your hugs to Mum xx
    Have a great day.. hugs... Barb xxx

    ReplyDelete