Wednesday, February 3, 2016

..My never ending wardrobe clean out.... 2016-2-3.....




I have been busy sorting and tidying the contents of my wardrobe .....

I am a compulsive shopper....

I can't resist bargains....



I've been quite brutal and I have a good amount of good and new clothes to donate to the charity shop...

... and now I have empty spaces again...
... and my hanging clothes are not crushed tightly together....  I love it.....
I'm determined to keep it this way...  no more random shopping....


I have a leaking valve in one of the veins in my leg...  nothing too serious... but I have to exercise every day on our vibrating machine..... and wear compression stockings every day......
.. I like our exerciser so that's no real hardship......




I got these give away bags in our local mall.... but I didn't want to advertise all the time so I decorater them with permanent markers and glue....   I'm happy with the results ... xxxx

Here's the first one I did... I sewed fabric onto this one.... and made a phone pocket.... I love the size of the bags....


.... single flower studies...   I like these.......



That's all for now.....

  I hope you have a lovely day....

Hugs ....  Barb  xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Leaking valve? Is that the same as varicose veins, or how they begin? I wish there was a cure for those, something that doesn't cost a fortune.
    I need to go through my wardrobe too, but I'll be weeding out t-shirts that are old, faded, holey, and they'll be going in the rag bag. I keep wearing them and I really shouldn't.
    Great idea with the shopping bags.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi River... it's not varicose veins... but you treat it the same way.... the Dr is confident the treatment will fix the problem....
      I've lost some weight and had to pass on things that didn't fit any more.... I tend to find a t-shirt style I like and buy a few... I had some that I'd never worn but are too big now...
      I still have a long way to go ...
      I'm happy with the bags... have a good day... Barb xxx

      Delete
  2. I must do a wardrobe clean too, hoping to get thinner I keep too small clothes but it will never happen I know that now.
    Do you stand on the vibrating machine, looks interesting.
    Merle..............

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... Hi Merle ... yes you stand on the plate and it vibrates up and down, side to side...... I love it. You can try it next visit...
    That's what I tossed out.. too tight, too small, too short... haven't worn for ages... all gone.. xxxx
    Have a good day... hugs... Barb xxx

    ReplyDelete