Friday, January 1, 2016

.. Prayers for a happy 2016.... 1st of the 1st ...



  Hello and Wishes for a Happy New Year......



I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas ..



.....  My day was lovely .....


we spent Christmas Day at my friend's daughter's house.........This is my friend Annette in the yellow scarf..

...here is Dannielle... it was her house and family  we had lunch with..



.. here is my Mum and our friend Edna.....  Edna is Dannielle's grandmother.....


...we had a lovely lunch  together ......


 I was very happy that my Mum decided we should take Edna there for Christmas Day.....

My husband bought me a new mobile phone.....
My son and daughter-in-law gave me a Fitbit to count my steps and help me ger fitter......
And ... chocolates ........



I'm feeling very loved.....


 ....some garden photos to finish .......

...well..... I'm in the garden eating the last of the Fruit Mince pies.......  yumm......

... this is what our weather is like..  lots of blue sky.....   beautiful.......








happiness and health for 2016

 Hugs.....   Barb  xxxx

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely day you all had :) the lunch looks lovely.
    I spent Christmas day quietly, eating mostly mince pies and chocolates. Not the best diet, but it's only once a year, I won't make mince pies again until next December.
    Happy 2016 to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... Hello River... happy new year... xxxx
      I had fruit mince pies and chocolate on Boxing day too... beautiful yearly treat.. xxxx
      Hugs .... Barb xxxx

      Delete
  2. Oh Barb. I wish you health and happiness for 2016, too. I love your visits to my blog and love to stop by yours, as well. Aren't we so blessed to be able to do that? From Massachusetts to Australia? How awesome. Blessings to you and your Mum and all your family. Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .. hello Susan... happy 2016 to you and your family too...
      The ease of communication these days is fantastic....
      I love it....I like being able to show Mum photos and posts of her grand children and great and great great grandchildren too.... She likes this..
      I appreciate your visits to my blog.. thank you...
      Hugs... Barb xxx

      Delete
  3. It was a good christmas.
    Lunch does look good.
    Happy new year to all your family.
    Merle................

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... glad you had a good Christmas Merle... so did we... Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.. xxxx

      Hugs...Barb xxx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. .. Hello Susie..... it's wonderful to her from you again... I hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year to...
      Thanks for visiting my blog and for your wishes.. xxxx
      Hugs... Barb xxx

      Delete