Sunday, November 29, 2015

...Our Kris Kringle success... 2015-11-29



Well .... our annual family Kris Kringle party was yesterday , and everyone had a great time.

We had wonderful cup cakes instead of a Christmas cake..



Mum enjoyed  the desserts.....actually we all enjoyed the desserts.......


The meats were lovely... hubby did well cooking the pork neck... (Mum's favourite)......
..... cheese platter success.......
......  chocolate strawberries.. anyone....  yummmmm


..The Highlight, of course, was the Presents......  
I won't show you all the happy smiles..... there are too many of us.....

...I'll just show you me... xxxxx
... the grand daughter in the background had her shoulder dislocated at swimming in the morning.......

..... here's Mum with the baby of the family.....


..there were some great water fights out the back...  


..........  my son was in the party mood.......
  he plaited his beard and tied the balloons on........didn't last long... xxxx

...... but I think my Kyton looks the best....  here he is with hubby......



... this was officially my last year of organising this event.... have handed the Kris Kringle/family Get Together title to my youngest daughter Mary... who helped me this year...
.... thanks Mary....... xxxx

leaving you with the happy cup cake face of my 3yr old great grandson Tobey, who is very proud of his Spider web haircut....    xxxxx
  



 and a pic of Mum's Hydrangeas....




Have a great day...
Hugs...  Barb  xxx

7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous day! And great to be able to hand over the reins, so next year you can do the helping while Mary does the harder bits. I'm sure she is as competent as you are. Sorry to hear about the dislocated shoulder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... thanks River... Mary is a great organiser. It was a great day. Elizabeth does Squad swimming every Saturday.. and she was backstroking and this fellow was breast stroking and kicked her shoulder as they passed each other.. xxxx It popped but went backin, she was in a lot of pain......
    Hugs... Barb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. And a good time was had by all.
    Kenny's balloon is interesting.
    Chocolate strawberries yum.
    Food looks good.
    What did you get as a gift.
    Merle.............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... I got 2 colouring books, chocolate and my favourite Lemon Myrtle soap.......
      we did have a good time...
      Hugs... Barb xxx

      Delete
  4. I see Kyton's garters have decended, lol! Fabulous pics, Barb...wish we could have been there. Missed everyone! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... you would have enjoyed yourself and loved little Hunter... he's gorgeous.... xxx
      See you for Mum's birthday I hope.. xxxx
      I had to hold Kyton's cuffs on with elastic bands.. :)
      Hugs.... Barb xxx

      Delete
  5. Oh Barb. Looks like great fun was had by all. How wonderful to have such a lovely and fun family gathering. Thanks for sharing it with us. And thanks, too, for all your sweet visits and comments to my blog. Love them! Susan

    ReplyDelete