Sunday, November 22, 2015

... more finished bits.. 2015-11-22 ...





I've been having a busy time these last couple of weeks...

My sister Gwen came and spent a few days with us..... Mum loved having her here ....




I've finished 50 Christmas tree tags .... and 40 Snowmen.....     it was a lot of fun...  

... here are some of the Snowmen in the goodie boxes for the little ones......

                                    ... and some finished tags.....

                                           ..looking forward to our party next Saturday...



Have a great day.....

Hugs....   Barb  xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Oh Barb, what darling snowmen! Great job. Your tags look nice, too. Where will you find all those children? That was a lot! Looking forward to Christmas, too. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. .. Thanks Susan.... I started out doing the snowmen for the children in the family .. but the adults wanted them too... that's why I made so many.....Even my Mum picked one she liked........ it makes me happy when everyone likes what I do...
    Hugs... Barb xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been very busy.
    The snowmen are very sweet.
    Merle............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .. thanks Merle.. I had fun ..... Glad you like them.. xxxx
      Hugs... Barb xxx

      Delete
  4. I like the cute little snowmen very much.
    They'll make the littlies happy for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi River.... I'm hoping everyone likes these little guys.. :) :)
      hugs... Barb xxx

      Delete