Sunday, November 8, 2015

.Festive Hall .... 2015-11-8





 I finished the paper chain for the hall and have put it up...
I love the finished look..

.. I counted and measured  .... there are 880 links, 165 feet or 48.5 metres....   I had a lot of fun xxx


.... I've added more colours to my rug  ... I'm thinking the purple and pink varigated colour doesn't work well..  but I'm not undoing this  so it has to stay.......

... we bought 2 flat back Christmas trees  that hang on the wall ... we put 1 in the dining room and the other in the lounge room

                                                                 ......  I love them....

Mum's hydrangeas are starting to flower ... they look wonderful....


and I made a sock Snowman yesterday... he's so cute..  I'll be making more of these...  


                                         .......  I hope you are getting excited about Christmas....
 
... have a good week ....
 Hugs ....Barb xxxx.

5 comments:

  1. I love the little sock snowman!
    I like your paper chains too, I was expecting to see one row of chain, but you've got six rows and it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... thanks River ... It's a 28 ft long hall and with ornaments and photos on the shelves I usually just cover the whole thing with sheets of Christmas paper... this year I decided on the paper chain.... I started with 1 row, then 2 rows.... definitely the 6 rows looked the best.... looking forward to seeing the grandkid's faces on the 28th.. xxxxx Hugs .... Barb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking very festiveI like the snowman he is very cute.
    Merle.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should read what I write it should be festive.
    Merle..........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... thanks Merle... xxx I'm really getting into the Christmas mood.. xxxx

      Delete