Sunday, November 1, 2015

Christmas is coming.. 2015-11-1




 I'm working on a couple of Christmas projects....

We have our yearly Kris Kringle on the 28 of this month...



I made this collage for my photo board yesterday... I used pictures from the local pamphlets that get delivered to our house......I enjoy cutting out, it's very relaxing...


...here I am cutting out the pictures while playing Yahtzee with mum.....


I'm also making paper chains to hang in the hallway ...

I plan to make a lot of chain....


I'm making some Christmas tree hangers for the family... I colour in the drawings and glitter them up, put on the initial and laminate them...   fun...

...these ones are for the children ... I'm working on these for the adults ..one design for the ladies and one for the men......



We had friends over to lunch today and I made Snickerdoodles.... they were delicious and I'll be making some for Christmas..      this is all that was left from 40 biscuits...





I hope you have a great day...
Hugs... Barb   xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. I love snickerdoodles! I haven't made any since last Christmas, when I added dried cranberries (craisins) to the mix.
    I'm getting ready for the mince pie making, I bought two jars of mince last week, next week I'll wash the baking trays. I like to take my time with these things.
    I like your chain, we made those at school years ago and I remember Mum hanging them on the tree so proudly like they were the best decorations she'd ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .. Hi River... I'm in full Christmas swing ... I love it.
      I plan to make enough paper chain to cover all the shelving in the hall.... I do it while I play Yahtzee with mum... I glue while she has her go..... :) .. I'm trying for a more 'childlike 'Christmas this year. I remember making paper chains when I was a kid.....
      I'm going to make popcorn necklaces for my grandies too... xxxx ... hugs Barb xxxx

      Delete
  2. Those biscuits were very good .
    Christmas is not that far away what happened to the year, the old you get the quicker they go.
    Merle..................

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... thanks Merle... I'm glad you enjoyed them....
    Happy Birthday for tomorrow...
    ,,the years do fly these days..

    Hugs... Barb xxxx

    ReplyDelete