Wednesday, September 30, 2015

... the promised 'horror party' photos.. 2015-9-30




 Yay .... Hubby fixed the problems with Windows 10 and all seems fine now....

Soooo without further ado...

My grandson's 30th Horror Movies themed Birthday party .......
I won't try to explain who everyone is... they are all related to me.....
Hope you get a smile  and are not upset at my family's gruesome humor.....




                                             This is me...I'm supposed to be "the Fly'



                                                          Here's the birthday boy .....



                                                           My son and his wife....


                                                                                                                                                                         
...Dracula ...

..a hungry clown.....

..Hannibal Lector ...




Chuckie's Bride ...



.. a backwards scream.....

...one of my daughters as 'Silence of the Lambs'..... and 2 grand daughters as The Bride of Chuckie' ans 'Annabel' ... well I think she's 'Annabel' .....


... a clown about to go for a bike ride ....



... and now for the FOOD .......
... pig on a spit.....



.... 'jelly' shots....


......  the main course .....

the idea for this 'table decoration' was found on the Internet ...



                                                  ..... some 'atmospheric' touches.........








even the dog showed some 'teeth' .....


my daughter-in-law...back to normal and ready to go home....
well .... almost....  




I hope you have enjoyed this fun party with me..... 

I hope you have a great day.....


 Hugs ... barb  xxxx



4 comments:

  1. Looks like everyone had fun :) You,my dear, look lovely! Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stephanie......
    Yes it was a fun party...... I don't know why, but all my children like 'theme' parties... I don't . Dress up has never been my thing.... that's why I just go for funny glasses .... easy for me.. xxxxx
    Have a great day..... Barb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it was a great party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...it was.... the weather was a bit rainy and cold which added to the atmosphere... xxxx Barb xxx

      Delete