Monday, September 28, 2015

... no photos.... 2015-9-28




 I have installed Windows 10 and I'm having problems.... 

I've sorted most of them out with Hubby's help.....

BUT..... I still can't put photos on my Blog.....


My big news is that the wedding photos for my Grand daughter will not be at my house as planned.... they will be at her home now...  I'm so happy for her... it's more special for her to leave from her own home.....
The renovations and painting are all finished  and we had the Kitchen Tea there and my Daughter was so happy with her 'new space' that they decided it was perfect for the 'Morning of the Wedding' photos.. 
AND ..they have a staircase...  perfect..



Have a good day everyone ... and when I've sorted out my photo problem I'll post some pics..
Hugs... Barb  xxx

8 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I hate computer problems, had a few lately myself.
    Merle...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, I hate computer problems, had a few lately myself.
    Merle...........

    ReplyDelete
  3. See what I am saying.
    Merle..........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear! Windows 10 is riddled with problems. Microsoft knew and released it anyway. I thought I'd told everyone I knew.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... No worries River... hubby will sort it out for me... I only use my computer for FB and my Blogs... if I lose anything it will be photos.... and I'll just have to take more.. xxxx

      Delete
  5. Might be a good idea to get an external memory drive and back up everything to it next time, before installing new systems, then if it doesn't work, at least you'll still have the photos etc and can load them back on once you're sorted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... I have already got an external hard drive and as I sort photos I back them up...... got a lot more to still sort....
      I can load photos now ..hubby found new sequence of steps for me to use... all good.. Thanks River... xxxxxBarb xxx

      Delete