Tuesday, September 22, 2015

.. Kitchen Tea time.... 2015-9-22




I went to my grand daughter's Kitchen Tea last Saturday....   the Wedding is on the 3rd October....   we are all excited... 




 

My daughter Mary, the Mother of the Bride, has had her home all freshly painted and renovated and bought new furniture.... her place looks lovely and the 'morning of the wedding, getting dressed' photos will all be at her place which of course is Lisa's home..... there was a plan to do the photos here but the Bride's home was finished being renovated in time....This makes me happy ... it will be more special  this way.

..Here's Mum (chopped of ), Merle and Hubby having a look ...  so much space now... 
There is a lovely staircase up to the bedrooms .. but I hope to show you the Bride on the Stairs photo later..  hehehe...


Back to the Kitchen Tea....
Here is me holding my great grandson Hunter... he is 'talking' to me..


This is Hunter's mum and the bride to be is holding him ...




This coming Saturday we are having a Come as your Favourite Horror Character party down the farm for my eldest grandson's 30th birthday.....
WARNING, WARNING .....
There will be some 'gruesome' photos Posted..  xxx
You'll have to wait to see what I'm going as  ....





Wisteria

Roses

A fun Selfie for the photo prompt... Taste ...
 

Have a great day..   Hugs....  Barb  xxxx











 

4 comments:

  1. OK what did you have for afters, after the block of chocolate.
    Merle.........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .... I ate it slowly, enjoying every mouthful ... that way I didn't need afters ... hehehe ..
      Hugs.. Barb xxx

      Delete
  2. How exciting! A wedding! my own grand daughter is recently engaged, no talk of a wedding yet though.
    I'm looking forward to seeing wedding photos.
    Are those banksia roses?
    LOVE you munching on the chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chocolate is my favourite comfort food..
      I don't know what kind of roses they are River, they are in a garden in a street near me, I just took a sneaky photo.. hehehe
      I'm looking forward to the wedding and I hope to have lots of photos....
      Congratulations to your grand daughter on her engagement.....
      Hugs ... Barb xxxx

      Delete