Tuesday, August 18, 2015

How I got my chair back... 2015-8-18



My hubby has always had trouble finding a chair that's comfortable because of his chronic bad back.

A while back he started using my recliner chair.

We were at our friend Edna's place on the weekend had he was sitting in her hospital chair and found it was wonderful... so comfortable ....

 He brought it home and put it beside the hospital chair we already had here.. that's right.. we already had one here... now he has 2 of these chairs.......  and I have my recliner back...

He's happy ( for now) ............... 

... Hubby set these up last night... choices... good one....


.....and I'm happy .......

.... I  can relax and do my Granny thing ..... rocking gently in my creative space while planning my next project ....... xxxx


I was gifted with all the wool from Edna's place...... she can't knit much any more and she can't take all her wool to the Nursing Home even if she could knit.....

...7 big bags of wool to share around ....... xxx


Hubby and I have been helping Edna's family pack up her house .. it's a long job.....
we went there yesterday and took Merle with us to get pot plants from the garden.....

...these are some of what we brought home .... and we took about the same amount to Merle's place..... good job done.. xx

There are a lot of beautiful plants in the ground at the house that will be left there... these are some of the flowers..







Have a great day .....

Hugs.... Barb  xxxx



6 comments:

  1. Hello Barb. So sorry your friend must go to the home. That is usually a sad state of affairs. Glad you are helping distribute the stuff in her house. Merle showed your new "do." It's so cute! Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Susan... I love my new 'do'... it's years since it was this short.......
      Helping to sort and pack a whole house is no easy task for sure..
      Thanks for the visit... Have a great day ..
      Hugs... Barb xxx

      Delete
  2. I gave mine all a good dose of seasol this morning and most have picked up a fair bit.
    Kerry came over today for lunch, she is the niece from Perth.
    Merle................

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... Our plants are looking pretty good too... hope yu had a great time with Kerry...
      Hugs .. Barb xxx

      Delete
  3. Nice to have a choice of chairs, when you get uncomfortable, just move to a new spot. I like the cushion tied around the back of the chair, right where it would be most beneficial. I'm going to try that.
    Good that you and Merle are taking the potplants to care for, it would be a shame for them to stay there and die.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello River... .. no 'lounging around' for hubby now....... xxxx
      Edna's son is tidying up her garden and watering the pot plants.. he has his own place and we are helping him pack up his Mum's things... we've been friends for over 40 years... xxx
      Have a great day...
      Hugs... Barb xxx

      Delete