Sunday, June 14, 2015

.. happy days... 2015-6-14




.. well.... it was a week of waiting this past week.....

My eldest Grand Daughter's baby was due on 3rd June...... but it didn't happen.....  so... we waited.... and waited .. and waited......

The drs. wouldn't let my grand daughter go any longer than 10 days over ....

So my Daughter was with her Daughter for the birth on Friday 12th ..... a long and tiring birth....

Please meet Hunter.... the newest member of our family......

... a gorgeous little Boy...... so happy both he and my grand daughter are doing very well...... xxx






My second eldest Grand daughter and her fiancé came to visit yesterday to show us the Invitations to their Wedding in October.... she told me all about the make up and hairdresser arrangements she has made.....
the bridal party is taking over my home for the night before the wedding and the 'getting ready for  the wedding' photos..... Hubby, Mum and I are going to a Motel for the night and leaving them to it.( that's my plan ).... the hairdresser will be arriving at 7amto start the hair-dos..... and the photographer will be there to 'snap' the bride getting out of bed etc...........Happy days ahead.....  xxxx





Hubby has planted more vegie seedling out into his planter boxes...... hoping for a good crop..... 




I hope you have a happy week......... xxxx
God Bless.....

               ....... Hugs........
              ...... Barb xxxxx


5 comments:

  1. Jeff [ Lex's mate ] rang last night , he is expecting his first great grandchild, there are babies in the air at the moment.
    Hunter is a healthy little bloke by the looks of him, is he going to have red hair.
    Hope Kevin has more luck with his vegs than me.
    Merle................

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Merle..... I hope he gets some results with his vegies too..... babies everywhere.... xxxxx
      Hugs... Barb xxx

      Delete
  2. Oh! Oh! Hunter is beautiful, just gorgeous! I love newborn babies. Welcome to the world Hunter, you're going to like it here.
    Hope the new veggie seedlings do well.
    And another wedding to look forward to as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... Hi River.... I love newborn babies too... so special...
      Hubby is very taken with growing his vegies in his wooden planter boxes..... he'll run out os space to put them soon...
      Hugs.... Barb xxx

      Delete
  3. He is so precious!! Hope your garden turns out well!

    ReplyDelete