Sunday, April 19, 2015

... yummy treats... 2015-4-19 ...





.... my eldest Grand daughter is expecting her first baby in about 6 weeks time.....

...Her Mum,(my eldesr daughter) .. is organising a Baby Shower for her on the day before Mother's Day.....
We have all put our hands up to bring goodies.....
.......It will be High Tea....... so expecting some delicious treats.....

Well .... my hubby has decided he will do scones... so yesterday he made a batch of Lemonade scones for practice as it's been a few years since he's made any.......

......... mixing the dough.........

..... and in they go..............

.........  and here they are..... looking good, just need the jam and cream..........yummo.....
...he was happy with them... and so were we.......xxxx  ...lovely afternoon treat... xxx

Can't do this too often because hubby and I are dieting...... xxxx


.... it was afternoon tea time for the Ants too..........a few seconds after this photo was taken the ants were all fighting in the middle of the flower... they were moving to quickly for me to photograph...


.........  here's a little spider in it's web.... it's  not very big and I didn't see it until I downloaded and then I saw him.... nice discovery....... xxxx


See you all soon....
Hugs..... Barb xxxx

2 comments:

  1. It's been years since I made scones, they're not my usual treat. I more often bake brownies or sugar cookies. It might just be time for a batch of scones soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .. Hi River... we don't bake very often..... we're overweight enough without lovely baked goods tempting us... xxxxx
      I keep desserts for when we have visitors too... and that's usually ice cream..... xxx
      Hugs.... Barb xxxx

      Delete