Tuesday, April 14, 2015

...Kitchen Bench update...... 2015-4-14




Hello again.....

I had a lovely sleep in this morning... Tuesday 14th.... and when I came out to the dining room my Hubby was just finishing up installing the new kitchen bench.
We bought the bench over 6 months ago when we started giving the place a 'facelift' and he wasn't up to putting it in until the last week.....
I love the look and we are all happy with the Kitchen Dining room area now it's finished.....
The little trims of the stainless steel look contact is perfect ..



 
 





 See you all soon......
Hugs... Barb  xxxxx



6 comments:

  1. It does look very nice now the bench top is finished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .. thanks River..... I'm really happy with the end result... hubby did good.. lol...
      Hugs ... Barb xxx

      Delete
  2. Very nice! It looks so fresh and neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...thanks Nancy.... I love the finished look ... I was surprised when hubby did it yesterday.....
    Hugs... Barb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has come up wonderfully well, very fresh and clean maybe it's the way you have taken the photos but the kitchen looks bigger.
    Merle............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merle... it feels bigger too..xxxx I'm so happy with it..xxxx
      Hugs... Barb xxx

      Delete