Wednesday, March 4, 2015

..... Hello...... Wednesday 4th March 2015........

... ... hello everybody....... hope you all had a good week.....


I've made a few decisions since I last talked to you all.....

1 ... I'm going back to see my psychologist once a month....

2 .... I've agreed to go out occasionally and leave Mum in the house on her own for a couple of hours...

3... I'm stepping back from trying to keep Mum's mind 'busy'.......no more talking her into Yahtzee.... if she just want's to sit and doze... I won't disturb her....

4 .. no more driving myself, Mum and hubby crazy trying to be a 'good' daughter......



Doesn't that sound Dramatic  .....


but...... that's ME....... I'm a bit dramatic.......  but no more .... (I hope) ...

Just take things as they come and not worry so much.......
Sounds easy ...but hard for me to do........







I found this cute little fellow in the garden yesterday..... he didn't hand around for long ... as you can see .... he jumped off and I lost him.......


                                          Here's part 2 .... of my Bonsai story ........


Some of  my more advanced 'My Style' bonsais............



... Mum is trying to keep her legs as strong as she can...... she does find walking a bit difficult at times.......



Mum's Thursday afternoon carer lady brought mum these coleus pieces from her garden.... we now have them growing nicely......... Mum loves them...


These Impatiens are from Trish... they were for Mum's birthday in January.... and they are still flowering beautifully....... Mum checks them through the window every day....



Thanks for visiting..... and for being patient with me.......

Have a good day...
Hugs ... Barb  xxx










6 comments:

  1. I like your plans for easing the pressure on yourself, they all sound like good ideas. Good for your mum exercising he legs. I went walking today and noticed my legs were aching more than usual, I must get off my chair more often! The plants look lovely, the flowers and the bonsai.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks River.... I need to walk more too..... regular exercise will probably help not be so 'ratty'.....
      I'm glad you liked my post
      Hugs... Barb xx

      Delete
  2. Well we can always try new things to see if they work you never know what will.
    I like the stripy grasshopper, he is a cutie.
    Merle..............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... Hi Merle, I went out on Wednesday and Mum said she kept the phone alarm in her pocket the whole time... I was happy with the little grasshopper too... and today I photographed a butterfly... Hugs ... Barb xxx

      Delete
  3. My mom cared for both her parents. I helped when I was living in the same state. It's got to be the hardest job ever. If you are seeing someone to talk to and help you cope, good for you! You deserve and need it I can imagine. Good for you for taking care of yourself. That is the best thing you can do, to in turn care for someone else :))) Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... thank you for dropping by Shannon..... I really appreciate what you have said....only this week my doctor told me I had to look after myself ..... I like your Blog and your sharing about depression is fantastic... it helps to know how other people cope with it...Hugs... Barb xxx

      Delete