Wednesday, February 18, 2015

...revolving door blogging....

... Hello...

I've been taking 'another' little break ... but I'm back again....







I have been a bit 'down'  lately...





I suffer from Anxiety, Depression and PTSD ..... and am sometimes overwhelmed by 'Life' in general and find it hard to put my thoughts in order......





... Then I'm fine and I come back to blogging again..... like a revolving door ...




I just thought it was about time I explained my little disappearances  are not because I lose interest ... ..




...thanks for being patient with me and sticking with me all this time.....
 I'm going to be around for a long time ...and I'll try to be more consistent with my posts........




. ...and to reassure you that everything is fine here... this is the gorgeous jacket  my Hubby bought me for Valentines Day... even though we normally don't celebrate it ...

... God Bless....
Hugs.... Barb  xxx


6 comments:

  1. Hello Barb. Glad you're feeling better and blogging again. I am so far off the beat with blogging too. My sewing of the little baby smocked dresses has taken over my days. It's so hot this weekend we have all the curtains drawn to keep out the heat so we don't have to use the aircon as much. Good time to do a bit of blogger catch up. It's going to be 40c Saturday and Sunday and 39 today. Phewwwh don't like it at all.
    Extremes in both sides of the country.
    Lucky girl to get such an unusual gorgeous jacket for Valentines day. My hubby thinks it's a money making day and refuses to acknowledge it :) Have a nice day,stay cool xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jeanette... thanks for visiting... and it's hot and sticky here in Sydney too.
      We don't celebrate Valentines Day normally either... I think it's just money making too. I had been losing weight and I was going to buy the jacket as an incentive present to myself.... but Hubby decided to buy it for me...
      I am feeling better now.... but it will come back...hopefully not so 'down' next time...
      Thanks for caring...
      Hugs .... Barb xxx

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear you've been feeling down, I love your photos, especially the sunlight on the begonia flowers and the sun sparkle on the fish pond too.
    The jacket is fabulous! but you already know that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. . Hello River.... Thanks for visiting..... I'm feeling pretty good at the moment..... I love the Begonia flowers too... I try to come up with different ways to photograph them ....
      Have a good day....
      Hugs... Barb xxx

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you're feeling better Barb, love that water picture. Water in lovely settings always has such a calming power. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... thanks Lotti ... The water feature is in the Sports Club at Bankstown, where we go to play Bingo once a week...
      I am feeling better at the moment..thanks xxx Hugs ... Barb xx

      Delete