Sunday, February 8, 2015

.. Internet down for 5 days... But I'm back now...




Hello everyone....

Sorry it's been a while between posting and visiting.... but we had Internet problems... all restored last night ...so ... back on track....


                            ....................... I love the colour of this Gazania............




                                       ......................... and this Geranium ............................



                       ........................... this is a common garden Snail  .....................





                         ........ and these are Hakea seeds that kinda look like snails .........

                                    ...........Isn't  Mother Nature wonderful...............




         ....  here's Nature's clean-up squad hard at work... amazing how everything works together......




   ..........Hubby made this great board for Mum and I to play Yahtzee on ... and we can take it out the front and play in the afternoon sunshine...  we love it.....




...... and this is my new Jacket ... I wanted this as an incentive to keep on with my losing weight plan..... but when I saw the price I didn't buy it... Hubby bought it for me the next day......  I love it ....



      ... I'll leave you with another Bromeliad coming into flower.... so unusual...


Have a good week everybody.....
See you soon ..
Hugs ..... Barb  xxx







8 comments:

  1. Good for you on the weight-loss plan, I too am trying to stay on one it definitely is not easy. I love your new jacket and your photos are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your visit....I'm pleased that you like my photos..... I love sharing them....
      Hugs... Barb xxxx

      Delete
  2. I love your new jacket! It's so bright and colourful. That would lift your spirits every time you put it on or even look at it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .... Hi River.... I have my jacket hanging outside my wardrobe so I can see it every time I'm in the room...... it does make me smile..... xxxxx
      Hugs.... Barb xxx

      Delete
  3. I do agree about the flower it is very pretty.
    And so is that jacket the colour is the best part.
    Merle....................

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...thanks Merle....I love the colours, too...
      Hugs ... Barb xxx

      Delete
  4. Your photos are like a wonderful visit. So glad your Internet is back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... Happy you fell so welcome Nancy......
      Looking forward to visiting you soon...
      Hugs .... Barb xxx

      Delete