Wednesday, January 14, 2015

... Smiles ... Jan. 14. 2015 ......

I just had to share this .......

I love this.....




..... ready for the unwrapping.


Here we go.....




 ...... I love the crinkled paper and string wrapping... and the purple paper rose on top..... xxx


............... close-up of the Rose.............



..........................   just a hint of colour here..... exciting.....


........  some beautiful  Origami paper flowers showing their pretty faces..........


... and here is my Floral ball ............  I love it..........


..... AND .......
                         .....  Here it is hanging in my Hallway....

I love the colours and the different styles of flowers that have been used........
The young lady who made this is very talented........ she does other Origami projects as well as these  Floral balls... ( which are usually smaller than this one )..
I've put up a link if you'd like to see more of her work.....

See you soon....
Hugs ... Barb  xxx


Paper Trips

7 comments:

  1. How pretty, dear Barbara! It looks lovely hanging in your hallway :) Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ..Thanks Stephanie..... the woman who made it for me is so clever... It's the perfect size ... .. Hugs.. Barb xxxx

      Delete
  2. It's really beautiful, almost like a Christmas decoration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...funny you should say that River..... I asked for the floral ball to be made with some Christmas colours in it....I thought I could keep it up all year and it would still be perfect for Christmas......... Hugs ... Barb xxx

      Delete
  3. It's a beautiful creation and looks fabulous in your hallway! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Barb! I finally found my way here to the post; you took so many good pictures! I'll put a link to this post in mine so everybody can see the silly wrapping job, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...Hi Lottie... I just read you post on how you made Titan.... it's great.... Thanks again...
      Hugs... Barb xx

      Delete