Sunday, January 18, 2015

... My week that was..... Sunday 18. January...

... Hello ...



I had a great visit with my Great Grandchildren on Thursday...

Hubby and I took them to McDonalds for a play on the climbing frames and the slides....

They had a wonderful time.....



...............  this is Miss 6 ...........


..... making a beautiful Love Heart........



..... and this is Master 4  thinking about what he will do next...........


.... and here it is.... he climbed up the outside of the slides..... 



.... here's Master 2........ he's having a great time copying his big brother.........


..... in everything......... Quite the little daredevil.........



........  here they are , smiling for me.......... well .... maybe not all smiling.    ..... xxx







 
 
 


..Have a lovely week ...
Hugs and Blessings.....  Barb  xxx





6 comments:

  1. They sure are growing up, three cuties.
    Merle...........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... Thanks Merle... I think so too.... xxx
      Hugs ...Barb xxx

      Delete
  2. The kids are adorable and prettier than the flowers, which are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... thanks River... the kids were on their best behaviour.. and I glad you liked my flowers... Hugs.. Barb xx...

      Delete
  3. It looks like you must have had a very fun and busy day. Beautiful kids and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...we did have a fun day Susie..... thanks for visiting and for your kind words... xxxx Hugs ... Barb xxx

      Delete