Saturday, January 24, 2015

... My Week.. Sat 24 Jan 2015 ...

... Hello....


.... On Monday Mum and I were lucky at Bingo.... we won 2 trays of Lamb Chops and some bacon and eggs.....  Mum was so happy, she does love her lamb chops... xxx

...............  petunias backlit by our sensor light ...  about 8pm at night... 



On Tuesday Hubby and I went to the movies to see 'Into the Woods'..... our Son and DiL gave us tickets for Christmas... they were for the Gold Class lounge and theatre...
We had coffee before the movie and then had more coffee and scones with jam and cream brought to us while the movie was on.....very luxurious...  we had a great time , and the movie was good too....


... the dimly lit 'Gold Lounge' ....


I did some gardening with Kyton's help.... 
... well he's hunting something .. helping clean up the yard........
... I think we did a great job between us..... thanks Kyton...





... I have some mending and alterations to do tomorrow.....



I'll leave you with a photo of my Bromeliad in flower..... I love it...



have a good week and I'll see you all soon..
Hugs and Blessings.... Barb  xxx

10 comments:

  1. That is a fabulous flower, Kyton is a good helper.
    So you liked the movie, I will go and see it.
    Merle.................

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .. we did enjoy the movie, Merle... and Hubby put the weeds into the green bin..... a family project... xxxx ... Hugs ... barb xxx

      Delete
  2. Hello sweet friend! Your Bromeliad is absolutely stunning! I don't think I have ever seen a flower quite like it before.

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... thank's Stephanie... the Bromeliad is an Aechmea... it is lovely... xxx Hugs ... Barb xxx

      Delete
  3. That bromeliad is gorgeous, Barb! Love the colour and the shapes. We ended up watching Into the Woods on the computer the other day..I was still too wheezy to go the cinema..we enjoyed it a lot. :-)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...Thanks Trish... it keeps the pink part of the 'flower' for quite a long time... the little blue and dark pink flowers are the true 'flowers' and they go quickly....
      Glad you liked the movie...
      Get better soon.. xxxx
      Hugs... Barb xxx

      Delete
  4. Your flowers are gorgeous... the Bromeliad is breathtaking. What a great shot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...thank you for visiting me Nancy..... I'm happy you like my photos... xxx
      Hugs.... Barb xx

      Delete
  5. That's an amazing bromeliad flower, I've never seen anything like it.
    My daughter usually goes Gold Class when she goes to the movies, she likes it because the theatre is less crowded and the seats are wider. and for the food too of course.
    Kyton is a great little helper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. .. I love this flower River... I think it's so beautiful....
    We go to the movies in the day sometimes and at our local theatres there I rarely more than 6 people in the session ... and we can take our hot coffee in with us and it costs us $8 each as pensioners.... ... we love it... the up side of getting old.. lol...
    Hugs... Barb xxxx

    ReplyDelete