Saturday, January 10, 2015

.. My week on Saturday .. Jan.10.2015 ..

Hello....

 I've had an eventful week this week...

This week... Yesterday, actually..... My Mum turned 98 .......



Here's Mum with her two, yes .... 2 .... Birthday cakes .......the cake on the gold plate was the most delicious rainbow layer sponge cake I have ever tasted......   I want one for MY birthday ......



Here is Mum and my sister Trish chatting over a cuppa on Thursday afternoon....





....my brothers and sisters ... and my daughter and her family.... we had a great day together yesterday........


Then today one of my other daughters and her family dropped in......

...... and brought my other daughter's  teenage daughters with her.......busy day...


Then there were Flowers .. and more flowers.......







..... This was my week.....

I hope you all had a lovely week......
See you soon ...

Hugs and Blessings...... Barb  xxx



4 comments:

  1. 98!
    Happy, Happy Birthday Barb's mum. I hope you have many more.
    what a lovely family get together, I love all the flowers. I plan on having a pavlova for my birthday this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... Thanks River.... Mum had a lovely 2 days ... she rested today ready for Bingo tomorrow......lol..
    ...I love a good Pav.....
    Hugs ... Barb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imagine! 98 years young. Wow wow wow That is something to celebrate. She has wonderful care by her daughter and that is cause for celebration, too! Congratulations to all. Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words Susan.... Mum is pretty special to us..... we're all glad she enjoyed her day....
      Hugs and Blessings... Barb xxx

      Delete