Saturday, January 31, 2015

..Jan.31. 2015.. my week... xxx





Hello again....
I can't believe January went so quickly.....

We had a great week ... our youngest daughter Mary came for a few days while her car is off the road... she'll be back on Monday.. her work is only 2 streets away from our place...

Mary stayed with Mum while hubby and I went to a friends place for lunch on Thursday....

.... we had freshly BBQ chicken and salads...... it was delicious......


Our friend has 2 Chinese Crested dogs... I love them but they are a bit weird for some people....

                            ....................... I think she is gorgeous..........................


... our friend also has a German Shepherd..... here are all three dogs ... they are all girls...
... here they are patiently waiting to be hand fed some chicken as a treat..... so well behaved..  xx


           ..................her son has the Parrot you see here on my shoulder.. so tame... xxx



            ..............  I think I need to trim my outdoor bench seat..... 



                   ..........................  so pretty ...........................






Some cloud photos to finish with.....
See you all soon...
Hugs ... Barb  xxxx







 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Do all the dogs get on such a difference in size.What are those blue flowers, they are very pretty.
    Merle .......
    What happened to Mary's car.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Merle.... the dogs get on well... they have to be fed separately or the Shepherd eats everybody's dinner...
      Have no idea what the blue flower is... I just liked it...
      Hugs ... Barb xx

      Delete
    2. Barb, I think the blue flower is called Geisha Girl..it's a Duranta plant. I have one and it looks the same as your pic. Grows to a largish shrub covered in those lovely flowers :-)

      Delete
  2. Nice to have a day out. I wouldn't mind a bit of BBQ chicken myself, I'd have to get a rotisserie chook from the supermarket, not quite the same thing.
    I think your bench could use a little trimming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .. you're right River... bought chook is not as nice as a home cooked BBQed one..... the smell of it cooking just adds to the taste....
      Yep.. the bench is on the list ...
      Hugs... Barb xxx

      Delete
  3. I can't believe it either - January went by so FAST. How can that have happened?!

    The Chinese Crested dogs are gorgeous - it's a breed I've never heard of (but there are lots of those, I'll admit)

    And now I'm craving BBQ chicken - so you might have solved my "what to cook" dilemma!

    ReplyDelete