Sunday, January 4, 2015

..I have a new blog...

... hello.....

I  decided to start up a new blog for my photos and leave my ' Barbsbabbling' blog as it was...  I will still be doing  My Week post ..but on Saturday instead of Friday...

Sorry for any confusion I may have caused ....

The new blog is called .... Through my Eyes .....  and I 'll be using it for my photos.... and posting on Tuesdays.....

I would  be happy and honored to have all my friends visit the new blog  and say Hello.....


 here is the link to the new blog....   Through my Eyes







Hugs and Blessings....
Barb  xxxx






4 comments:

  1. Two blogs!! More fun for us readers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Barbara! Congratulations on your new blog! I would love to visit it, but I can't seem to find a link for it... Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... thanks River and Stephanie for your interest in my new blog.... I went back in and added the link to it in this post ......
    Hugs ... Barb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the new blog, Barb! I'm sure with your photos it will be awesome. Susan

    ReplyDelete