Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Smiles on Tuesday ...Dec 2 2014..

.. wow... my first Smile post for December.....
The year has gone so fast.....


...Kyton always makes me smile.... he's so cute ...
...here he is trying to decide what toy he wants to play with after tea last night.....
                ..... decision made..... now he's waiting patiently for me or Hubby to play with him.....




                    .... it was a beautiful day today...... not too hot and gorgeous blue skies.....



         .... I like the way the grass was growing against the pole,in  among the geraniums...
              ... I like to let some grass grow in the pots for our birds.... but this poor old fellow is the only one left in the aviary...... he's 14 years old..... Hubby is thinking of gettinf a few finches to keep him company.....




          .... I like this little grouping of pots and rocks.... I like rocks in the garden.....



... Thursday's subject for my photography group is  'Me'  ...... so I've been practicing selfies...here I'm  making a cup of tea.......  Think I need to keep practicing... lol



... I'll leave you with a lovely geranium...... I put lots of cuttings in this garden bed and a lot have taken ... I'm not sure what 'leaf' this flower belongs to ... but I like the colour....


Keep well....
See you on Friday.....
Hugs and Blessings..... Barb  xxx




6 comments:

  1. Kyton is a cutie and a patient one too. Your garden is looking good, I like rocks in amongst other things too, I just don't have any yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ..It's nice that you like the garden.. we've been trying to keep it neat and tidy........ yes.. Kyton can be Cute when he wants to be...
      Hugs and Blessings... Barb xx

      Delete
  2. I like Kyton with the ball he looks very expectant, did you play ball for a while.
    Did you lose a bird I was sure you had two when I was last at your place.
    Jury duty was cancelled so will see you on Monday.
    That red geranium is a lovely colour.
    Merle.............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Merle.... yes we lost the female bird... only poor old Jules left now.... and Yes I did play ball with Kyton.... see you Monday... hope our winning streak continues... xxxx Hugs ... Barb xx

      Delete
  3. Awww... Kyton is adorable! You always make me smile, Barbara! Hugs to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ..I'm glad to give you something to smile about Stephanie ,,,,, Hugs to you, too.
      More happy things on tonight's post... Hugs and Blessings.... Barb xx

      Delete