Friday, December 19, 2014

... My week on Friday .. 2014.12.19..


...Hello everyone...


More Christmas ... it's getting closer...


We had friends over for a Christmas lunch on Wednesday and I went for a 'casual/ relaxed' look for the Table Setting.....





.. we had some appetizers to start....



... then the main meal ... a lovely baked lunch ....



..I love my Kitchen Dining area ... I can potter in the kitchen and still talk with whoever is in the dining area.......
 
 
 
... .. This is the beautiful Nativity that is in our local shopping Mall........




             ............... a new petunia blooming on my front verandah  .......


                      ...............  a gorgeous  Hydrangea  at our local nursery.....


                                               ...........     white Oleander........ 


Have a good weekend ....... see you Tuesday ...

Hugs and Blessings..
Barb xxx

2 comments:

  1. Your table looks so very very pretty!
    I like the new petunia, I don't think I've ever seen one so ruffled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...so pleased you like my table setting River ... I love the petunia too...
    Hugs... Barb xx

    ReplyDelete