Friday, December 12, 2014

.. my Week on Friday.. 12.12.2014..

.Hello ...thanks for stopping by...

 I'd like to show you some of my little Christmas touches in the house..


...I bought this little tin jug yesterday... so pretty.....


..........  a festive cake stand waiting to be filled with goodies......



.............. I love this candle holder my brother gave us years ago..... I like decorating it....




          ...... a couple of shelves with some Christmas colour.......





      ...... I put these freckle plants in this pretty container for Mum to enjoy when she comes and sits on the verandah .....


 ..... yesterday was wet and very windy... I took this photo through the car window......  I love how the rain on the windscreen makes the fence all wavey..... you can see how windy it is...


..... this is my effort to make this stack of bricks that hubby doesn't want to get rid off. look like they have a purpose in life,,,,,,,,, doesn't look too bad, I suppose.......


 .... my little frog had to fish in the rain yesterday.......

Have a great weekend everyone...... see you Tuesday...
Hugs and Blessings .... Barb   xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Hello sweet lady! Your Christmas decorations are beautiful and look so nice in your home. Enjoy this wonerful time of the year, dear friend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ..thanks for taking the time to visit me Stephanie.. I love getting your lovely comments.. Hugs... Barb xx

      Delete
  2. Hello Barb...Love all your sweet decorating touches! Love the freckle plant, too! Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Susan.... I couldn't resist the sweet container I put the freckle plants in... just had to get it.... xxx hugs ... Barb xx

      Delete
  3. So many pretty Christmassy things Barbara, your home looks lovely.
    I like the idea with the stack of bricks.
    Which store did you find that sweet little jug please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...thanks River.. I bought the little tin jug at a store called 'Dollar King'... it was about $6 ... ... I thought it was lovely....... Hugs ... Barb xx

      Delete