Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve Wishes.... 2014-12-24 ...

No Tuesday Smiles this week.........
Instead I'm posting photos from the Club we go to for Bingo and wishing everyone a ...

.....Wonderful and Happy Christmas........

May God Bless you at Christmas and throughout the coming Year.... xxxxx

.

                                                     
            
                                                 ..................  Hello Santa  ...........


 
 
 
 
........... Hello busy Little Elves.......
 
 
 
 
 
                                                                                                                                                                                   
 ... Here are my two favourite Nativities that I have at home........  I bought the little candle-lit filigree nativity for this Christmas.......   and  my sister Trish gave us the tall one... I love them both.... xxxxxx
 

                                .... I like this Nativity on the kitchen window ledge in the sunlight..........


Hugs and special Christmas Blessings, Everyone.... xxxxxxx
Barb  xxxx

                                                                                                                                                                            
 
 
 



4 comments:

  1. I adore those little elves!!
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
    I hope 2015 is everything you could wish for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... thanks River.... have a great day tomorrow and give Angel a special hug from me... xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barb I've been off the air foe a bit my floating in the air is playing up so I'm plugged in at the moment so I've missed this week.
    Where were the elves I don't remember them.
    Merle............

    ReplyDelete
  4. ..Hi Merle... the elves are on the rock face across from where we have coffee......
    I've not been up to date either...
    Happy New Year...
    See you Monday..... Barb xxxx

    ReplyDelete