Tuesday, November 18, 2014

..Smiles on Tuesday..Nov.18.2014

... hello .... are you ready for some Smiles....
Yes ... it's Tuesday.. my happy day... 


.... I had a lot of fun putting new photos on my board today..... I printed  most of these on the week-end .....



... I love seeing my dishes all clean in my suspended dish rack..... big smiles here....


                ... some lovely Begonia flowers on my Begonia tree..........


                       .....  my first Chrysanthemum of the season......


                                   my Kyton's matching bed and chair......just for fun... needless to say he doesn't leave them like this...   


               ... thanks for popping in ..... see you on Friday  .......
Hugs and Blessings......  Barb  xx


11 comments:

  1. Lots to smile about, Barb. Love your photo board. What a great idea! Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i Susan... The photo board is an old white board that we've had for many years.... hubby painted it grey to match the grey in the dining and kitchen decor... and i use double sided photo mounts to attach the pics... I do have some of my photos in frames ... but the board is wonderful and easy add to... Hugs and Blessings.... Barb xxx

      Delete
  2. We have a baby huntsman in the loo, maybe you should take photos of him, his name is harry and we had a chat I said if he eats all the mozzies he is welcome to stay, so far we are living happily together.
    Kyton's sleeping area looks good does he eat in bed.
    Merle..............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... Merle ...you should take photos of Harry the Huntsman... maybe you could feed him a mozzie and take a pic of him eating it.... He wouldn't be living in my loo and if he's still there when I visit I won't be able to use the loo ... :( :( ..in the garden spiders are fine... in the house spiders are dead... Barb's Rule.... xxx
      Kyton hides bones in his bed....
      Hugs .... Barb xxx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. .. Thanks Jeanette,,, xxxx
      Hugs ...Barb xx

      Delete
  4. Once again, thank you for the smiles, sweet Barbara :) Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... you're very welcome Stephanie... xxxxx
      Hugs ... Barb xxx

      Delete
  5. Pretty flowers, and I'm loving your suspended drain rack. Where did you find something like that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. .. Thanks Judy.... I love the rack too.. it's my favourite thing in the kitchen ... I bought it at Ikea....so pleased you visited.. xxx
    Hugs and Blessings... barb xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photo board is looking good, I have several that are full of photos of family members.
    I like the paw print fabric too, I thought about getting some and making a bed for Angel, but he sleeps on my bed, so there's no point. Love the chrysanthemum, beautiful colour.

    ReplyDelete