Wednesday, November 12, 2014

... Smiles on Tuesday .. Nov.12.2014 ...

... Hello everyone.....
It's my Smile time again........... (and I'm late ... sorry ...)

I've been busy working on my happiest job of the year.....
I have finished decorating the house for Christmas.....


                                         ... my little tree is all plugged in and twinkling .......


                          ... my knitted Santa is ready to give out the presents.......

                                          ... Rudolph is happy to be out and about ...

... Hope the rest of the week is filled with 'Joy' for you and I'll see you on Friday.....

Hugs and Blessings.....  Barb xxx


4 comments:

  1. Oh, I do love Christmas and your festive photos have given me Christmas cheer and joy :)

    Love and hugs to you, Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. .... Thanks Stephanie..... the house is now ready for our party next week... I used to put up a LOT of decorations but my Mum doesn't like that....so... I've scaled down. To be honest Mum doesn't like any fuss any time of year.... and I usually go along with her ... but I still like to 'do' Christmas.......
    Hugs and Blessings.... Barb xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The knitted Santa is cute and Rudolph looks happy.
    Merle.........

    ReplyDelete