Friday, November 7, 2014

... my Week on Friday ... Nov.7.2014. ...

... a little peek at my week...

This week has been good... we have come to the end of our 'facelift' for the house and garden... and we are on time and on budget..... very pleased....

I decided to give hubby a surprise and 'do' the filing cabinet in the office ..... turned out well I think...



Bought this lovely Campanula plant for the front yesterday........





..here's my Mum, Merle and me having a cuppa and a chat on the front verandah today.....







I'm looking forward to putting up our Christmas decorations next week... my favourite job of the year.. so I've been finishing my Spring Cleaning by washing walls etc ready for the Tinsel treatment..... lol....


The lady who stays with Mum on a Thursday arfternoon brought her this lovely rose this week...





               ...... I found this Katydid in the garden the other day.....




... here's Kyton watching the passing parade of cars and people in our street....
... this is the driveway of the units next door to us that he's looking at.... but if he turns his head he can see whats going on straight up our side passage to the street... 


... I love the delicate beauty of this seed I found in the garden today......it's amazing how seeds transform into plants...


 Have a great weekend.. and I'll see you on Tuesday.....
Hugs and Blessings .. Barb  xx

7 comments:

  1. You look very relaxed Barb. I'd love to join you for a cuppa. I didn't realise Merle lived near you,I visit her blog too.
    That is a very pretty seed pod. I wonder what it is?
    Happy week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could be from an oleander bush, I have one near my front door and the wind blows seeds off it by the hundreds when they are ready.
      There may be other plants with similar seeds though.

      Delete
  2. ... hello Jeanette..... Merle and I have been friends for over 42 years... we live a few suburbs apart.
    I'd like to know what the was from, too, but it blew in and then blew away ...I was lucky to find it..
    Hugs and Blessings ... Barb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The filing cabinet looks terrific.
    I like the photo of all of you on the veranda, it's nice to have a sheltered spot for a cuppa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...thanks River...we spend a lot more time on the verandah now...
      ..Mum loves it now.... :)
      Hugs ... Barb xxx

      Delete
  4. 42 years it gone pretty fast, hasn't it.
    Merle..............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... it sure has Merle.... here's to many more years of friendship... Hugs ... Barb xxx

      Delete