Saturday, November 22, 2014

.. my Week on Friday.. Nov.21.2014..

... Hello everyone... we had a nice quiet week this week...
... big news of the week was winning over 6kgs of rolled baking pork at Bingo on Monday.... boy oh boy... was Mum pleased ... read Big Smiles here.. hehehe...

Hubby finished all the shopping early in the week for our get together on Saturday 22.. (today).. sheepish smile ...

... supplies ready and the table is waiting....




My sister and her husband came 'over the mountains' to be with us for today...


here she is chatting and having a nibble on some Christmas ham bits...
... and these lovely flowers are from her garden.....she was pleased  they traveled well...
                                 ... they came with a little 'friend' for Mum....


                  ......I'll leave you with a photo of my Apple Sauce simmering away.......



Have a lovely week end everyone... and I'll do a party catch up on Tuesday.....
Hugs and Blessings...Barb  xx

6 comments:

  1. Oh Merry Christmas, Barb!

    I can just smell that lovely applesauce.

    The flowers are nice, too, but no! I don't like the little friend. Poor Mum. Hope you have a wonderful gathering. Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .. we did have a great day, Susan.... and Mum loved the flowers..
      Hugs.... Barb xx

      Delete
  2. Mmm, apple sauce. That was our 'easy' food when we we little and not feeling well. If we refused even apple sauce, mum knew to get us to a doctor.
    I hope your day is going very well. Was your mum surprised by her little "friend"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ..well the apple sauce was a success, which made me happy and Mum didn't really mind the little grub.....
      Hugs ..... Barb xxx

      Delete
  3. The applesauce looks yummy, and your tablecloth is so cute! I'm glad your Mum didn't mind the grub I would have freaked :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...the applesauce was a big hit Judy...... Mum's pretty good about bugs... Thanks for popping by...
    Hugs .... Barb xx

    ReplyDelete