Friday, November 14, 2014

My Week on Friday... Nov.14.2014.

 Hi ...
I hope everybody had a good week....
I was happy that my Christmas Decorations gave you something to smile about...
I love seeing the house all twinkling...

Mum's latest tests showed she had a UTI and needed antibiotics... so we saw the doctor on Monday morning... later that day the pharmacist came out and did a medication review for Mum....
...on Tuesday Mum had an appointment with the nurse at the Medical centre to have a full medical history summary done....
..On Wednesday she and hubby had a Podiatry appointment...
Each of these 'outings' only took about an hour and a half each ... but it was 3 days in a row and Mum was tired.....
Thursday Mum relaxed and enjoyed her time with the relieving carer  and today (Friday)..we all enjoyed a relaxing Ham, Chicken and Salad  lunch with some friends who came to visit...
...now Mum's enjoying the cricket ..


...Mum and our friend Edna .....





...Lunch is ready .....


... Ive been playing with the colour effects setting on my camera..... had a lot of fun....








...  I found the leaves on my Poinsettia are turning green ... I love the way it looks...







Have a good week end everyone and I'll see you on Tuesday....

Hugs and Blessings.....  Barb  xx

8 comments:

  1. Hello Barb...Oh, it was a busy week for you and Mum.

    Love your Christmas decorations. I've started but in the dollhouse! ha!

    Hope you have a lovely weekend, my friend. Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... I hope you're going to show us the Dollhouse all 'done' for Christmas, Susan..... I love the lovely things you do with it...xx
      Mum and i only have Bingo on Monday and then it's resting up for our Party.... xxxx
      Hugs and Blessings.. Barb xx

      Delete
  2. It sounds like you and your sweet mum had a busy week! I hope you have a nice, restful weekend, sweet friend. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... yes we did Stephanie... but this coming week is a quiet one ... we'll be relaxing waiting for our Party...
      Hugs and Blessings... Barb xx

      Delete
  3. That certainly as a busy week, no wonder your mum got tired. I got tired just reading about it. I used to have one of those beetroot lifter things, but we don't eat beetroot so we used ours for gherkins. I don't know what happened to it, I haven't seen it for years. Probably I gave it away when I moved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... .. this coming week is a relaxing one River... we'll be resting for our Party....
      ..the beetroot lifter jar is so old... it was perfect whrn the kids lived at home but now there is only 3 of us here it's a bit big... but I use it out of habit... xxxx
      Hugs and Blessings ... Barb xx

      Delete
  4. Hi Hope Mavis is feeling better now.
    I like the black and white pictures with the colour hilights.
    Merle...........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... yes she is... Thanks Merle... Hugs .... Barb xxx

      Delete