Tuesday, October 7, 2014

... Smiles on Tuesday ... October 7 ..2014

... Tuesday is my 'Smile' day ....
... here are some things that made me smile ....
 


... fresh 'Lemonade' lemons on the kitchen bench..... they smell nice ..they look nice....and I love the leaves on top...  they were a gift from a friend's tree .....


... hubby's green frog reading in the Aspidistra  makes me giggle....


....  I put this photo on my dining room wall because I just love the colours in the fresh skins....



... this morning I discovered these buds on my native Christmas Bush...(ceratopetalum gummiferum) ... this really made me smile...... this bush gets tiny white flowers that drop off and the sepals slowly turn to dark pink by Christmas..... xxx


... I was really pleased to finally find out the name of this great little plant that's growing everywhere in my garden... it's called 'Ivy leaf Toadflax'..... I love it.....

Hope my 'Smiles' brighten your day...
See you Friday...
Hugs abd Blessings...
Barb  xxx

4 comments:

  1. I've got that little plant growing in my garden, I never knew what it was called.
    I like your frog he is very clever.
    Merle.................

    ReplyDelete
  2. .. Hi Merle... the little plant is called Kenilworth Ivy as well..... yeah, I liked the frog.... great colour... xxxHugs ... Barb xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little reading frog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello sweet Barbara! Your lemons look so pretty and fresh lemonade sounds quite delicious :)

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete