Tuesday, October 28, 2014

... Smiles on Tuesday .. Oct.28.2014 ..

...Today is my Smile day....Here are some of my 'smiley' things ...


..I found this  flower with a stripe in it this morning...... I was quite excited and surprised... normally they look like this..
.. how great is this....



.. I also found this almost colourless spider inside this Zygo cactus flower.....

.... and a couple of red leaves on the Sacred Bamboo bush.......

These 'little' things are so ordinary and yet so amazing..... I love it.....





I hope my Smiles brighten your day...
Hugs and Blessings..
Barb  xx

10 comments:

  1. Indeed, you brightened my day, sweet friend :) Hugs and blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...I'm happy you like my Smiley things, Stephanie.....
      Hugs... Barb xx

      Delete
  2. The little yellow flower with the red strip maybe she is a trendsetter, a leader in the plant world.
    Merle...............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .. the plants do come in solid pink too...I have a pink plant and a yellow plant... but the stripe was a lovely surprise.....
      Barb xx

      Delete
  3. I love finding things that aren't quite what they should be in the garden. The pink striped petunia is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .. these plants are Sunbelki..... Calibrachoa hybrid...
      I'm sure they are miniature petunias.. the flowers are tiny ..
      Barb xx

      Delete
  4. When that flower dies, try to keep the seed head and plant them, maybe you'll have a new variety. it would seem the bees have cross pollinated for you with the pink plant. Perhaps the pinks will now have one with a yellow stripe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... Mum said the same thing about the bees, River.....
      it was a lovely surprise... I'm putting a photo of it on my wall.. LOL :)...
      Hugs ..Barb xx

      Delete
  5. Oh yeah..it's definitely one for the wall, Barb! lol! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... ... thanks Trish.... love nature... xxxx
      Hugs ..Barb xx

      Delete